Consumer Complaints

Public utility companies are regulated by the Arizona Corporation Commission Utilities Division. 

If you would like to file a complaint against your utility company, you can call the Utilities Division at (602) 542-4251 or 1-800-222-7000 (if calling outside the Phoenix Metro area).  The Utilities Division Consumer Services Section will work with you in getting it resolved.   Or you can click on the link below to go directly to the Utilities Division complaint form.

Complaint Form